rooting

This is a discussion on rooting within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; so when ever the backflip root comes out will we be able to remove all the att stuff on there? i hate all the software ...

Thread: rooting

rooting

so when ever the backflip root comes out will we be able to remove all the att stuff on there? i hate all the software that is on my phone

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

technically yes.We would have to find a way around the bootloader that is on the backflip and someone would have to make a "clean rom".Im sure it will be done sooner or later.We should be keeping an eye on the Motorola Milestone(EU Droid).It is also locked down like the ATT Backflip but there seems to be ALOT more people trying to root that phone.Probably whatever method they use we could use too.

EDIT:NVM they rooted the milestone.

by flashing a rootable recovery. ie one that wasnt locked down like ours. We could potentially do the same with a Telus recovery... or the aussie one

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links