"Backflip Rooted" again?

This is a discussion on "Backflip Rooted" again? within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So Androidcentral.com is claiming that the Motorola backflip has been rooted. The root has come from the MyJanky.com. The same person who claimed to have ...

Thread: "Backflip Rooted" again?

"Backflip Rooted" again?

So Androidcentral.com is claiming that the Motorola backflip has been rooted. The root has come from the MyJanky.com. The same person who claimed to have rooted the backflip the first time. You can find all information needed here.

AndroidCentral:
    Are you one of the (at least several) Motorola Backflip owners jealous with all of the rooting and ROM'ing posts that fill our forums for many other devices, and not yours? Well, for those that have been patient, and stuck with the Backflip, even after it was stamped as crippled (when it's really not), your patience has paid off. After tons of hard work, the Motorola Backflip has finally been rooted, but now what will come next? Will we begin to see custom ROMs for this device, or some additional features uncovered? A full explanation of the process required to achieve root abilities on your device and all the files needed can be found here. If you are brave enough to give it a shot, please share your experiences with the rest of our community here in our forums!

Got Root on Motorola Backflip? I do. Part I.
    All tools needed can be found on this website.

The Motorola Backflip has been rooted! (for what it's worth) | Android Central

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmmm....

Ok. I read through those links you posted and I'm not seeing anything new there.

It appears that they're talking about the first time Infrared stirred up the community with his post on myjankey.com.

If that's the case, it's all about a month old and nothing worth jumping up and down about.

But I'm still working on my first cup of coffee this morning. So feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendal View Post
    Hmmm....

Ok. I read through those links you posted and I'm not seeing anything new there.

It appears that they're talking about the first time Infrared stirred up the community with his post on myjankey.com.

If that's the case, it's all about a month old and nothing worth jumping up and down about.

But I'm still working on my first cup of coffee this morning. So feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong.
    I'm going to have to agree with you at the moment based off the information in the article. Links to his article which is dated March of this year.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Yep nothing new to see here.... this is merely resurfaced information. I'm just surprised that a forum of such stature as android central made this kind of mistake...

They just had to get my hopes up for nothing...

dammit. I was scared of that cause I just read it. Didn't read through the article yet and was scared that it was going to be a repost.

my hopes were all up when i saw that on my mobile buzz widget this mornin till i followed one of the links too... it sucks i was really hoping this one was true

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links