zeam... the best home app ever

This is a discussion on zeam... the best home app ever within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Yeah , I'm liking it too, like Pheonix though I would like to have an option to choose the old dock. Question , there is ...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: zeam... the best home app ever

Yeah , I'm liking it too, like Pheonix though I would like to have an option to choose the old dock.

Question , there is an option to add a motoblur widget to one of the screens, I can't seem to get it to work though, it asks you to create or log into you account....nothing happens though when you tap the widget.

Have you setup your social networking accounts in Motoblur?

Yeah , I did that before I even got the phone.....I think it's the widget that just doesn't work...do you see the widget when you long press on an open space....does it work for you?...I'm not even sure what it does actually.

What is the name of the widget? I think I found a widget before that was a like a factory placed, click here to setup your phone" widget. I think this may be what your talking about. It probably should be filtered out and isn't really useful once you have setup your Motoblur accounts. The widget is called "SETUP" and when placed just has text stating basically the above.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    What is the name of the widget? I think I found a widget before that was a like a factory placed, click here to setup your phone" widget. I think this may be what your talking about. It probably should be filtered out and isn't really useful once you have setup your Motoblur accounts. The widget is called "SETUP" and when placed just has text stating basically the above.
    Yeah, that's the one...it does nothing...

I can place the widget on my phone, but it FCs if I try to click on it. But like I said, it's useless once you have setup your accounts in Blur. It's just for new setups.

I want to install ZEAM but it seems everyone is having problems...

I will keep letting all of you brave people test it, then maybe once it is stable, I will install.

I haven't really had any trouble with it. There was another update for it today, looks mostly to be stability fixes. It's actually a small download/install. Can always try it and just disable it if you don't like.

technical help

Ok. So I re-installed zeam and I am on day 3 with no reboots. Hurray!! My question to you is this...somehow, my bottom bar has moved to the side of the screen. I have no idea how it happened. I put it in my case and when I took it out, the bottom bar had moved. Obviously, I pushed something to change it but for the life of me, I cannot get it to change back. Do you have any idea how to move the bar back to the bottom?
    Thanks in advance!!

UPDATE: Ok, now I feel silly. I just checked my backflip and the bar is back down at the bottom. Must have been a fluke. Weird.

Yeah but it makes me nervous... people talking about doing full phone resets back to factory configuration... I will wait another week. See what you guys report.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links