zeam... the best home app ever

This is a discussion on zeam... the best home app ever within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; You'll need to go to settings, and the application settings. Find Zeam (probably the very last app in the list) and click the button to ...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: zeam... the best home app ever

You'll need to go to settings, and the application settings. Find Zeam (probably the very last app in the list) and click the button to "Clear Defaults". This will cause the chooser to be displayed when you hit the "Home" button.

Thanks...clearing defaults worked.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

C2k
    So I finally broke and installed/customized it up. I like how much more responsive it is than other home replacements, although I do have to say I like panda home more (I think responsiveness is ftw here though)

Has anybody had a problem where, when you get a phone call, it will start ringing, then bring up an error message saying something has to fc (and at this point all you can do is hit fc, you cant answer the ringing phone), it will drop the call and you lose the network momentarily and have to wait about 30 seconds to call back? This has happened to me 2 or 3 times in a couple days, and only since I installed zeam.

Zeam has being getting slower and slower for me the past week, especially when I hit the home button out of certain programs. Guess it's back to the default home for me.

So no one lately had anymore issues with having to do a factory reset? Just making sure... Seriously wanting to try it out.

I finally install Zeamed and it is nice. Lots of options.

It was slow at first though, but now it is good.

I think it sits on top of the default desktop... It runs on top. Because when I closed it down and I deleted all my motoblur widgets and other icons on my default desktop, then started Zeam again, it run way faster and more responsive. It is a good app. I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by C2k View Post
    So I finally broke and installed/customized it up. I like how much more responsive it is than other home replacements, although I do have to say I like panda home more (I think responsiveness is ftw here though)

Has anybody had a problem where, when you get a phone call, it will start ringing, then bring up an error message saying something has to fc (and at this point all you can do is hit fc, you cant answer the ringing phone), it will drop the call and you lose the network momentarily and have to wait about 30 seconds to call back? This has happened to me 2 or 3 times in a couple days, and only since I installed zeam.

Yeah. the same exact thing happened to me a couple of days ago for the first time. it doesnt do it anymore now.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    Zeam has being getting slower and slower for me the past week, especially when I hit the home button out of certain programs. Guess it's back to the default home for me.
    I had the same problem, which is the initial reason i uninstalled it months ago. To solve this problem i just deleted a bunch of apps and closed the widgets that were running in the background on my regular home screen.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneDude View Post
    I think it sits on top of the default desktop... It runs on top. Because when I closed it down and I deleted all my motoblur widgets and other icons on my default desktop, then started Zeam again, it run way faster and more responsive. It is a good app. I like it a lot.
    Thanks for the tip!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links