Home Screen Replacements

This is a discussion on Home Screen Replacements within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by kschumake83 more than that cause you can scroll back and forth on it Interesting. I hadn't thought to try adding more than ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home Screen Replacements

Quote Originally Posted by kschumake83 View Post
    more than that cause you can scroll back and forth on it
    Interesting. I hadn't thought to try adding more than 5 shortcuts to the dock. But really, I'm not sure if having to scroll through the dock would be more useful than just launching the app from the app list, or a true shortcut on a desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by tweezy954 View Post
    Yea I just updated to the newest version of zeam also but it doesnt allow anywhere to get to my dialer like the last version...is there anyway to get my dialer on my home screen
    I just added the dialer as the first app in the dock. Problem solved. Unfortunately after less tha a week out the devs succumbed to the whiners. They are reverting to the old menu bar and removing the dock. I will not be upgrading until I see it as an option. Progress Dammit!!!
    Don't speak to me of the crunch. You know nothing of the crunch.
    You've never even been to the crunch.

I downloaded GDE this week first Home Screen replacement I have paid for others I've tired were free. I really Like GDE only option I miss from Pandahome is option it hide application icons in menu.

Interesting. I just installed zeam and I'm working on recustomizing the home screens. It seems to have broken the stock weather applet. It won't let me choose a city. I've closed and opened it and it's broken.
    So far everything else seems to be working. I'll see if there is another suitable weather widget I can download. Suggestions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links