anyone go on mod my moto recently??

This is a discussion on anyone go on mod my moto recently?? within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; it seems that skrilax cz over there may have broken the backflip its just in testing now but if you have the balls go flash ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone go on mod my moto recently??

anyone go on mod my moto recently??

it seems that skrilax cz over there may have broken the backflip its just in testing now but if you have the balls go flash it and tell us if it works... i really really hope it does but i cant risk bricking my phone right now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kschumake83 View Post
    it seems that skrilax cz over there may have broken the backflip its just in testing now but if you have the balls go flash it and tell us if it works... i really really hope it does but i cant risk bricking my phone right now.
    A link would be helpful for those who would like to visit that forum and read the post for themselves.

Hopefully, it indicates progress.

I do most of my posting from my backflip and links are a pita so I feel its easier for people to search it

wow, I'm also very hopeful....

I was the guinea pig for this one... and my phone is now completely dead. Can't even get into the bootloader screen.

Quote Originally Posted by techfury90 View Post
    I was the guinea pig for this one... and my phone is now completely dead. Can't even get into the bootloader screen.
    Does it do anything? Like when you turn it on do you get a white screen, etc?
    I know my Tilt2 would do that if I flashed a rom sometimes, but it was still fixable...

Quote Originally Posted by shiftylock View Post
    Does it do anything? Like when you turn it on do you get a white screen, etc?
    I know my Tilt2 would do that if I flashed a rom sometimes, but it was still fixable...
    Surprisingly, no... I get absolutely no response from turning it on.

Do you think that this method has been totally shot down, or is there some hope and progress yet? I mean, skrilax cz did say that he must have missed some checks or something, so I'm hoping this should work after a few modifications. I really hope he does not need to start from square one again.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    Do you think that this method has been totally shot down, or is there some hope and progress yet? I mean, skrilax cz did say that he must have missed some checks or something, so I'm hoping this should work after a few modifications. I really hope he does not need to start from square one again.
    I think he pretty much has it figured out... Just a matter of fine tuning everything.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    Yeah, the guy is a genius when it comes to motorola modding. He figured out the ramdld exploit and he has made the unpacker/repacker for the firmwares so i am confident he has this figured out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links