13.35 No-Wipe Upgrade File & Tutorial

This is a discussion on 13.35 No-Wipe Upgrade File & Tutorial within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by svet I have the Backflip from brazil, and I REALLY need this update,my version is : Blur_Version.0.12.7071.MB300.Vivo.en.BR i can't find my original ...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.35 No-Wipe Upgrade File & Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by svet View Post
    I have the Backflip from brazil, and I REALLY need this update,my version is : Blur_Version.0.12.7071.MB300.Vivo.en.BR
    i can't find my original firmware if i screw up.
    ill try this udate via rdslite.
    @svet @monday The main reason you guys do not want to install this is because it is bogged down with at&t crapware. There is no rease to ruin your phones with all of att's junk.

thank being said, if possible to get your phone to recognize in RSD lite and get the flex version. This needs to be done with the phone booted normally. Shrilax needs that info to find your firmware for flashing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel5i2 View Post
    @moosefist: awesome, thanks for providing that. I already applied the unmodified 13.35 update, so mine was wiped, but your efforts are great regardless, will save a lot of people some trouble

Just for the record, this update did not fix Google Sky Maps, and it also seems that "Level" (a carpenter's level app) also does not work, I imagine for the same reason as Sky Maps. It just sits there and seems to ignore the accelerometer.

I am about to start my attempts at signing a SuperUser update.zip hack with these certs I found, maybe I can get something valid working. I don't think so, personally, or else why even have code-signing? But, it's worth a try..

-W5i2
    No problem I was actually messing around with combining the optus firmware with att's. I had no success so I made this to restore my phone and thought i would share

My skymaps and the "bubble" level app both work. It could be something with your settings. A silly question, but did you try restarting your phone after the install? I haven't a clue why mine would work and yours not.

my laptop recognizes my phone no problem, but after i load the SBF file and click start, i get an error
    under the "status" section it says:

"Failed flashing process. (0x7100}; phone connected"

any advice?

@moosefist the update contains the crazy stuff from att?
    i could not complete the update. after the phone goes into bootloader i get an error.

If RSD Lite doesn't recognise your phone, maybe try installing the latest Motorola USB drivers? I had a similar problem, it recognised my phone but the flash kept failing.. I updated my drivers, didn't even need to reboot, just unplug/replug and it re-detected the phone properly, and RSD Lite worked fine

The drivers can be found here on Motorola's site.

Hope this helps!

-W5i2

Quote Originally Posted by venaul View Post
    my laptop recognizes my phone no problem, but after i load the SBF file and click start, i get an error
    under the "status" section it says:

"Failed flashing process. (0x7100}; phone connected"

any advice?
    Do you have an ATT backflip? Also what version of RSD lite are you running?

If RSD Lite doesn't recognise your phone, maybe try installing the latest Motorola USB drivers? I had a similar problem, it recognised my phone but the flash kept failing.. I updated my drivers, didn't even need to reboot, just unplug/replug and it re-detected the phone properly, and RSD Lite worked fine

Hope this helps!

-W5i2
    Agreed. Often just opening your device manager and looking for any devices with the error exclamation, then deleting them and let everything re-detect helps.

Hope this helps!

-W5i2
    I'm pretty sure the international phones aren't recognized in normal mode. For some reason mine works in bootloader but not normal. I've installed the drivers, I know for sure because when I ran the installer again it told me I already have the drivers.

Isn't the code for all the firmware already on Motorola's website anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by moosefist View Post
    Do you have an ATT backflip? Also what version of RSD lite are you running?
    yes its ATT, and i'm running RSD lite 4.6

Whew. It worked. I always hate flashing my phone because it's a device I can not live without, is so expensive, and the first boot up takes so long you don't know what's going to happen. lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links