[Backflip] Root Bounty

This is a discussion on [Backflip] Root Bounty within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; 50$ root 25$ overclock (700MHz>) 25$ froyo with no motoblur and 10$ show me how to rebind the symbol keys on the keyboard to different ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Backflip] Root Bounty

50$ root
    25$ overclock (700MHz>)
    25$ froyo with no motoblur
    and 10$ show me how to rebind the symbol keys on the keyboard to different symbols... I want < and > symbols on my keyboard.. (alt + arrow keys = > < ^ v

Wait, so are you pledging a total of $110?

So like, $50 pledge for Root, and you'd give $25 if an overclocked kernel is developed, $25 for FroYo without MotoBLUR, and $10 to show you rebinding?

.Yes. 50$ to whoever gets root. 25$ to whoever gets a useable stable overclock greater than 700mhz. 25$ to whoever gets a useable stable stock Froyo working and useable day-to-day. And 10$ to whoever can help me set the alt+arrow keys to the greater than and less than symbols and up arrow symbol. Via PayPal.

Scratch the last 10. Someone posted it in faq section. It would be nice to be ablr to have them on the arrow keys though.

Ok, cool, thanks. You've been added and that hits the $200 minimum in pledges.

I'll start accepting donations here shortly. I'll let everyone know.

$200 in eight days isn't to bad, if we keep up this pace, we'll have a nice Bounty going on, hopefully enough to entice some new interest.

Thanks again everyone!

Hit $200 in pledges over the weekend everyone. I'm now going to start accepting the actual donations if you'd like to do so.

Thanks and please help me spread the word. I've posted on XDA, M3, and here. Not sure if the Motorola Supports Forums will allow this to be posted there, but thinking about doing it to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MLBZ521 View Post
    Hit $200 in pledges over the weekend everyone. I'm now going to start accepting the actual donations if you'd like to do so.

Thanks and please help me spread the word. I've posted on XDA, M3, and here. Not sure if the Motorola Supports Forums will allow this to be posted there, but thinking about doing it to see.
    Have you organized with any of the admins yet? I assume the donation link is on your site?

Thanks moose for the Donation, it's been added. And yes, the donation link is on the site and in the OP.

Sorry, I actually forgot about that part, I've been so busy the last few days. I opened this up late last night and didn't think about it.

Who's still admins on here and M3? (I saw a lot of them when the site opened up and I was trolling, lol. :P) I've been contacted by one Admin on here, Dan, so I'll give my info to him, if there's any more, I'll give it to them also. Not sure who I should give it to over on M3 though.

I'm also going to send it to you since you're on all the Forums also.

Once again MLB, I am very glad you organized this. I hope this incentive gives a dev some motivation to hack away at this phone.

Yea, no problem. I'm hoping it does entice the development community to support us also.. Just need some more people pushing this, I think we might at least get a nice Bounty. Almost $400 in less than two weeks? I think that's a pretty good start.

unfortunately i wont be able to donate to the bounty until mid august =/ hopefully the phone is rooted by then, but if it isn't, i can definitely pledge $20, and even if it has been rooted i would be more than happy to send an extra $20 the bounty winners way

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links