[Backflip] Root Bounty

This is a discussion on [Backflip] Root Bounty within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Click the image or here to donate. I am now accepting donations for the Root Bounty for the Motorola Backflip! Please help us get root, ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Backflip] Root Bounty

Exclamation [Backflip] Root Bounty

Click the image or here to donate.

I am now accepting donations for the Root Bounty for the Motorola Backflip!

Please help us get root, whether you own a Backflip or are a Dev/Hacker, or both. There are quite a few people out there that are trying to obtain Root for the Backflip and we appreciate everything you are doing, we're just looking for more help in achieving this. We all want Root for this device.

I have this posted up on several sites, so I've created one web page to keep everything update in one place for all the sites. If you are interested, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Any and all help is appreciated. You can find the current status, total, and my contact information here: Backflip Root Donation.

[Edit: Well, my posts on both M3 and the Motorola Support Forums have been locked this morning. They do not allow this. So two avenues for support are cut out. Please help support this by sharing this with more Backflip owners. I've been really busy of late and don't have a lot of time to try to advertise this. Appreciate any and all help you guys can give. Thanks!]

(I know I'm a new user, I just registered, but have been viewing the site for a while now. I have plenty of other online forum experience a long with tons of online business. For any one looking for vouches, I can provide them.)

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

So you're going to give money to the first person to root the Motorola Backflip. You really want this hacked...

Well, he's trying to get people to donate to a pool. Say, you get a bunch of people to donate a little money, and you get a large sum to award to the "rooter".

Exactly. This has been done for a few phones that I know of, the Cliq XT and the SE X10. The X10 Bounty was up to at least $1,650. So that's a decent some to bring interests to a phone. And the X10 has been rooted.

Great idea! You can definitely put me down for $10 for now.

I'll pledge $20

I'll pledge $10. Worth it to me.

I'll pledge $20

I would love to pledge some amount to this but at the moment I can barely afford to cover my bills. Once my money situation loosens up a little I will definitely donate a bit to this cause. I would love to finally have my backflip rooted.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Total up to this point today has been posted. Bounty Page has been updated. Almost half way before I'll start accepting.

Gomer, don't stress, this isn't something that's worth not paying a bill over. And one person won't make or break it.

@Everyone, don't feel you have to do just as much as the next person. Do what you can when you can. Every little bit adds up, so don't do more than you can afford.
    I wouldn't have been able to do anything, but I finally sold some car parts I've had listed for a while, so I already have some money in my Paypal that I'm leaving in there for this.

Thanks again for everyone's support!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Ads