13.37 update!

This is a discussion on 13.37 update! within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; just a fair warning to everyone,DO NOT try to downgrade to 13.35 from 13.37 it WILL brick your phone.looked like it was working until it ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13.37 update!

just a fair warning to everyone,DO NOT try to downgrade to 13.35 from 13.37 it WILL brick your phone.looked like it was working until it restarted.It would only boot to bootloader and the whole screen was black except for the text at the bottom.

As for me i will be getting an HTC Aria tomarrow but will still exchange mine for warranty exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeymour View Post
    just a fair warning to everyone,DO NOT try to downgrade to 13.35 from 13.37 it WILL brick your phone.looked like it was working until it restarted.It would only boot to bootloader and the whole screen was black except for the text at the bottom.

As for me i will be getting an HTC Aria tomarrow but will still exchange mine for warranty exchange.
    Then it sounds like the phone wasn't really bricked and could probably have been recovered. Really though, why would you have wanted to downgrade from 13.37 to 13.35? 13.37 is just 13.35 but with fixes for the few things that were broken in 13.35.

What is the warranty exchange??

I want my 13.35 back, my phone has seemed sluggish all day since updating to 13.37 the other day. I might end up doing a rese and see if it improves any but today i hate my phone that i have liked this entire time...lol. Hate may be a strong word but still, anyone have good or bad to say about the 13.37?

Quote Originally Posted by benzilla View Post
    I got it today as well--in a two step process.

Note that if you've installed Swype at the command line, you'll need to remove it and re-install after the update. Other than that, all seems to have gone swimmingly so far.
    Swype still works for me...

swype still worked for me too...

Quote Originally Posted by SSeymour View Post

Dont flash the Bootloaders (OEMSBL & QCSBL).

The only thing that changed for me is that I can get about 30 more minutes out of the battery and the using the camera doesn't reboot my phone anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links