help please

This is a discussion on help please within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Atm, 528 is as far as we go Sent From My Rooted Motorola Backflip via Tapatalk Pro...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help please

Atm, 528 is as far as we go

Sent From My Rooted Motorola Backflip via Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by iTylerA View Post
    I can say market access works. It took me a minute to figure it put, there's no visual difference, but you'll see sometimes while searching apps, the screen says no results, but the bar above will have a number in it. Once you get full access, you'll see the apis that the number shows.

Sent From My Rooted Motorola Backflip via Tapatalk Pro
    I think that may be a bug in the Backflip's implementation of Android. Even before r00ting, I would notice that sometimes a search would come back with the "no results" page, even though at the top it said "x results found" (where x > 0) - simply hit BACK and then SEARCH, DOWN (to reselect your last search terms) and ENTER or OK, and it will send the query again and display the results properly the second time around.

At least this works for me. YMMV. ^_^

--W5i2

Quote Originally Posted by weasel5i2 View Post
    I think that may be a bug in the Backflip's
    Not the first time software has had a bug

Quote Originally Posted by weasel5i2 View Post
    I think that may be a bug in the Backflip's implementation of Android. Even before r00ting, I would notice that sometimes a search would come back with the "no results" page, even though at the top it said "x results found" (where x > 0) - simply hit BACK and then SEARCH, DOWN (to reselect your last search terms) and ENTER or OK, and it will send the query again and display the results properly the second time around.

At least this works for me. YMMV. ^_^

--W5i2
    That happens to me at least twice a week.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links