Working with metamorph is fun!!!

This is a discussion on Working with metamorph is fun!!! within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; i been messing around with old metamorph themes and such and have been getting some good results but not really knowing what im doing quite ...

Thread: Working with metamorph is fun!!!

Working with metamorph is fun!!!

i been messing around with old metamorph themes and such and have been getting some good results but not really knowing what im doing quite yet but here is what i have so far

last thing im working is the last picture trying to change the icons got a few but not all if you could help me a little i can get some guides going hopefully soon

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Can you upload or direct us to that metamorph theme? Also, did you have to do anything else other than just install metamorph (and BusyBox), edit the theme, and upload it?

Also, I read over on M3, that you said this theme was for 1.6. How is that possible?

that is what im trying to figure out i been experimenting with different types of metamorph themes that i found so im not truly sure... and before anyone ask no it does not upgrade your system to 1.6 it just a metamorph theme made for 1.6

Where did you find these functioning themes? Can you link them? I've tried several and none work

they aren't functioning themes i don't think... he is unzipping them and pulling them apart and replacing certain things in his framework folder with metamorph, it is quite complex, but doable for a beginner if you do a little research. i have been working on it too with the help from fldodger.

sorry guys it took me so long to respond but here is the link to xda if you wanted that theme but do it at your own risk

[MetaMorph] FastTestGreen v1.1 - xda-developers

im looking for now as we speak so stay posted

Quote Originally Posted by kschumake83 View Post
    they aren't functioning themes i don't think... he is unzipping them and pulling them apart and replacing certain things in his framework folder with metamorph, it is quite complex, but doable for a beginner if you do a little research. i have been working on it too with the help from fldodger.
    Yes we have done some good things

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links