2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!!

This is a discussion on 2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!! within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Ok so I successufully got 2.1 on my phone and everything is running awesomely! Problem is that apparently i'm running low on memory on my ...

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!!

Ok so I successufully got 2.1 on my phone and everything is running awesomely! Problem is that apparently i'm running low on memory on my phone...but i've installed way less apps then I had before the update...any suggestions on what to do to free up some memory space? I get the feeling that i'm just missing something and it has nothing to do with the update...any help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JBallin4life27 View Post
    Ok so I successufully got 2.1 on my phone and everything is running awesomely! Problem is that apparently i'm running low on memory on my phone...but i've installed way less apps then I had before the update...any suggestions on what to do to free up some memory space? I get the feeling that i'm just missing something and it has nothing to do with the update...any help is appreciated!
    The custom ROM may be using more space than the stock 1.5 ROM was, which would decrease the amount of available space for your apps.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Ahh, bummer man...well is there something I can do (other than deleting apps) to free up some space?

I thought you could move apps to your SD card.... is that not the case anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by JBallin4life27 View Post
    Ahh, bummer man...well is there something I can do (other than deleting apps) to free up some space?
    Enable Apps2SD. This runs the apps from your SD card(well some of them) rather then your phones memory.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Originally Posted by GReal50 But I'm having a problem rooting which I have seen is required for this rom On the cmd(computer) I get $ instead of #. And when I got to the step whe I enter on connect bot I get a $. When I proceed to enter the first line of coding I gt a > and nothing happens coding I gt a > and nothing happens. I tried again and the same thing happens. I never see a # sign.

Do you have superuser access on your phone yet? If not, get it. If so, when you try to get into su from the command prompt, take a look on your phone and it will likely tell you that something is asking for superuser access and you need to accept it.

ModMyMobile Forums - View Single Post - [ROM] Preclair Beta2 yes this is 2.1! Apps2sd ++++++ 9.29.10

beta2 of the ROM has been posted. thought it would be worth mentioning here.

How do I get super user. I'm starting from a backflip that is only customized wit my own taste. No root, roms, recovery, any help will b greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GReal501 View Post
    How do I get super user. I'm starting from a backflip that is only customized wit my own taste. No root, roms, recovery, any help will b greatly appreciated.
    just go to Android, Blackberry, Motorola & Palm News | ModMyMobile and you will find all the answers you need in nice tutorials... it would take me longer to type it here than it will for you to do the whole process

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links