2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!!

This is a discussion on 2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!! within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; def feels alot better. I put the mario live wallpaper on there and ran just as good as it did on my aria. Linpack i ...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.1 for Backflip!!! HUZZAH!!

def feels alot better. I put the mario live wallpaper on there and ran just as good as it did on my aria. Linpack i didn't mess around with but was basically getting a 2.1 nothing below 2. Its no so much built for speed as it is just built for having 2.1 on the backflip finally thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by iTylerA View Post
    I was quite skeptical going in, but this update is... AWESOME. makes me wanna keep my phone kinda
    Yep. No reason not to have this phone now. The physical keyboard was the deciding factor knowing the update was coming, but now it's amazing. I just have to let everything load when it boots up (a few minutes), then it's almost smooth as glass... It's been reported that Bluetooth isn't working, but I don't use it anyway...

BONUS: the battery charge LED is now flashing upon new messages!!

i'd recommend replacing the pro launcher with zeam and then running lcd density changer and turning your density up from 160 to 180 (200 is too much). (access to the 2.x market rules!)

i love this build it kicks a$$ j_r0dd is awesome, i have been running this since it was released last night and im just amazed

Bugs/issues
    *no bluetooth
    *No 3D hardware acceleration. sorry!
    *No FM radio or Wifi tether for root users. DO NOT ASK! If you need tether use Barnacle Tether and skip wpa_supplicant in settings.
    *Swap doesn't initialize because we need a newer kernel source for this
    *Dev Tools>Development Settings FC's

No bluetooth, then I'm going to have to wait. It is required in my state if I want to take a call while driving.

bluetooth doesn't bother me because i just use an aux cable and i play my phonecalls over the car stereo (because i use my phone as my mp3 player too).... works great and you can hear so much better.

can someone plz make a tut because when i try to flash the recovery img it gives me the permision denied and i cant figure out y. my phone is rooted if that matters nvm my ohones messed up now to try and ifx

So, It won't let me anything on that page, It tries to start the download then it shows up on my phone "Cannot download. The size of the item cannot be determined." Any help?

daz
    Quote Originally Posted by buickgnx View Post
    can someone plz make a tut because when i try to flash the recovery img it gives me the permision denied and i cant figure out y. my phone is rooted if that matters nvm my ohones messed up now to try and ifx
    after you do adb shell try typing su then your phone should ask you to allow superuser to unknown i think..after that you should get # in adb instead of $ ...once you are able to flash the rom you wont have to worry about this or installing his boot.img because it is already included.

daz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenick View Post
    So, It won't let me anything on that page, It tries to start the download then it shows up on my phone "Cannot download. The size of the item cannot be determined." Any help?
    did you try downloading it from your phone? if so it will not work. you have to download it on a computer and then push it to your sd card

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links