question about 2.1 market on root

This is a discussion on question about 2.1 market on root within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; does anyone know if the root to 2.1 has updates for apps we dl on the market, my phone has nothing in the download section ...

Thread: question about 2.1 market on root

question about 2.1 market on root

does anyone know if the root to 2.1 has updates for apps we dl on the market, my phone has nothing in the download section although i've obviously dl'ed some. I also havent seen any notifications and i've had the 2.1 rom since it's been out

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

odd. I have 2.1b3 and my downloaded apps section has 20+ items. Mostly, when i d/l a new app, i get a notification if the other ones i downloaded have updates. the only ones that don't update are the ones that install with 2.1. and if you want them to, find them in the market and d/l them over the top of the current one (like goole maps for instance). once you overwrite the preclair version with one from the market, you should have it in your download section and it should tell you when there's an update. I find switching between wifi and 3g occasionally helps with the downloads as well. If it appears to be hanging on a d/l on wifi, shut it off and set your phone down for a few minutes, as it reconnects to 3g and sits idle, the d/l and downloaded apps section picks up on 3g pretty quickly.

just some ideas...

hey thanks i did what you said and now all the downloads appear in the list. thanks alot

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links