2.1 w/o blur

This is a discussion on 2.1 w/o blur within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Just a heads up, over on ModMyMobile, someone has posted a version of j_r0dd's 2.1 ROM that has been "deblurred". I personally haven't tried it ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.1 w/o blur

2.1 w/o blur

Just a heads up, over on ModMyMobile, someone has posted a version of j_r0dd's 2.1 ROM that has been "deblurred". I personally haven't tried it to see how it works but thought I would give you guys a heads up in case you're interested.

All credit goes to j_r0dd for creating the original ROM and rwbagnato for modifying it, I was in no way associated with this, just lettin you guys know.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Here's the link for those interested. [ROM] Fushion
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I'm sorry, meant to link to it in my original post and completely spaced it. Thanks jmgib.

I have been running it for a few hours now, and the difference in speed is amazing. I can live without the Blur stuff...

Sent from my DEBLURRED MB300 using Tapatalk Pro

my wife is running it with pure pink theme from nexten and now she is starting to love her phone lol, really a lot more responsive.

If it really is that much faster, I just might have to give it a try after they fix a few more of the problems people seem to be having. And yeah, who needs the blur stuff when you can pretty much do the same thing with apps right off the market.

It really is that much faster. Also, it seems like the most problems I was having with force closes is when I went and tried removing stuff via TitaniumBackup. After I reflashed again, I left everything alone and I have had no issues. I have had to relearn how to use this phone, after having Motoblur, but there is no comparison!

i never even used any of the blur applications anyways the only thing i had to adjust is my contacts that were saved to my blur acct, which that gave me a chance to use moto phone portal which was very nice and easy i must say.

over at m3 nexten is working on a true aosp rom and if his themes are anything to go by i think its going to be great.

This is unrelated, sorry but how did cricket get a 2.1 android before my backflip is upgraded. They should ban that ad from this site cause it just hurt my feelings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links