Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode

This is a discussion on Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode within the Motorola Backflip FAQ forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mNFUi8Wt5o]YouTube - Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode[/ame] The Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR offers a new way to view your favorite content. With a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode

dandroid

Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mNFUi8Wt5o]YouTube - Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR: Table Top Mode[/ame]

The Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR offers a new way to view your favorite content. With a reverse-flip design, BACKFLIP transforms into an entertainment powerhouse on the clear 3.1 hi-res screen. In table top mode, you turn your phone into a bedside alarm clock, listen to music, watch your favorite videos, or view pictures in a digital picture frame.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Question Is that my phone? Or is a plane landing on my night stand?

I have installed 2 other programs that are designed for use in table top mode, they make a really cool digital alarm clock out of the phone COOL FEATURE!!! I might add.

The problem i have found is this.

THE PHONE LIGHTS UP THE ENTIRE ROOM WITH PHASER INTENSITY LED BUTTON LIGHTS.

The capital letters and bold text are supposed to accentuate the magnitude of the brightness.

I have looked high and low in this phone for some sort of button light timeout feature and can not find a thing.

Help!!!

I don't like bright lights when i sleep, that is why i sleep at night... with dim alarm clocks. The screen is just right, but the 3 buttons at the bottom of the screen (right in table top mode) are ridiculous.

Any Ideas, any fixes you have found my fourumy friends. Thanks!

Evilbug=-

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    Does changing the screen brightness setting make a difference in tabletop mode?

No, the screen is not the problem, it is the blinding white LED buttons at the bottom of the phone, try it yourself =)

WARNING, DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE PHONE AT NIGHT, YOU WILL STUB YOUR TOE ON SOMETHING.

Here is a shot of the phone, notice it is shooting a light beam at you, pew pew!!!

Evilbug, I spoke with motorola there hoping that this will be addressed in the upcoming update. Many people have complained about this.

Excelent!

Now if the phone could have some sort of temporary screen / button lock out when moving the screen open and closed i would be a happy camper

I keep mashing buttons when i open the phone to set it down in table top mode, or close the phone to pick up a call. I have hung up on calls, opened programs, and managed to throughly confuse myself with one simple gesture.

It would be nice to have as an "option" call it "input hold on transition"

Maybe a good idea for an app too.

Who knows.

I just got my backflip 2 days ago and the table top mode doesn't have an option for weather, how do I get it on there?

can you take a photo of what you are seeing? the little moon on the left side of the screen with the temp shows the "weather" it won't give you a forecast unless you get all thumbs to screen with it.

I would like to be able to change what weather app controls and shows the weather on the tabletop mode. I am surprised that there isn't some custom options for it. So hopefully in a update. I was weirded out on how those home buttons stay on but you can hit that light button on tabletop mode and dim the lights, but those just keep shining so ever bright. Makes me wonder about their R&D testers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links