Backflip: Multitasking How To & FAQ

This is a discussion on Backflip: Multitasking How To & FAQ within the Motorola Backflip FAQ forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hey Guys, Just wanted to bring to your attention that the backflip does multitasking. So when your in an application the proper way to exit ...

Thread: Backflip: Multitasking How To & FAQ

Backflip: Multitasking How To & FAQ

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bring to your attention that the backflip does multitasking. So when your in an application the proper way to exit the application is to hit the back button till it closes and your back at the homescreen. Unless of course you want to do multitasking do not close it this way.

If when in an application you just hit the home button the app is still running in the background.

The way to switch between open tasks to actually perform multitasking is to hold the home button for a couple of seconds and a display will pop up with the current running apps so you can bounce between them. (Thanks to tae_254 for pointing this out)

It's also possible people may have been improperly closing applications not knowing this and may give to some reason of performance or "laggy" issues.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Great!

Thanks, I was wondering about this!

thanks important point...I find I always hit back and home like I'm websurfing, so lots of people probably make this mistake..

I don't think that is entirely correct.
    I've gone in and out of apps, and they still show up when you long-press Home.

Long-press on home is "Recent Apps" according to it's pop-up, however, it WILL take you back in, as long as you pressed Home to get out of the app and leave it in the background. If not, it will just reload it.

If you "Home out" of an app, and leave it in the background, also tapping it's normal icon or shortcut will get you back into it, as well. Long-press on home is convenient, though, as an app you went in-and-homed-out of should still be on the recent apps list.

T

Angry

Hi,

when iam on call and if i need to tell my friend the contact details of someone who is in my contact list, i cant tell him. My backflip goes into mute when i open my contacts.

Can somebody help me ....
    how can i tell my friend a phone number which is in my contact list when i am on call

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Quote Originally Posted by seepana View Post
    Hi,

when iam on call and if i need to tell my friend the contact details of someone who is in my contact list, i cant tell him. My backflip goes into mute when i open my contacts.

Can somebody help me ....
    how can i tell my friend a phone number which is in my contact list when i am on call
    I have already addressed this in your thread. Please dont ask the same question in multiple places.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links