Reboot

This is a discussion on Reboot within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Picked up the Backflip this afternoon, and it has rebooted 5 times on its own. Most of the reboots happened when I was using the ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reboot

Reboot

Picked up the Backflip this afternoon, and it has rebooted 5 times on its own. Most of the reboots happened when I was using the camera / video recorder. The other was after I installed Google Voice and tried to launch the app.

Anyone else had this happen?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine hasn't done that at all. Maybe take it back to the store and get a replacement?

Mine has not done that either, I would take it back and exchange it for a new one

Mine has rebooted itself, too. And now the screen is starting to mess up a little bit. Almost like it's pixelated or something. I don't know the best way to describe it. I was really excited to get this phone, but now I'm kinda sad it's doing this. Not a good sign. I may have to go exchange mine, as well. Hopefully it's just a defective phone and they all are not like that. *crosses fingers*

Update

Exchanged the phone at the AT&T store today. No reboot issues so far with this one.

My wife may have to return her phone as well, she keeps getting dropped calls every conversation. The phone will make a beep that both parties can hear then disconnects her.

I'm going to try and do a battery pull and if that does not work reset her phone to factory settings. If there's no luck there then going to exchange her phone for a new one.

I've honestly not talked on the phone too much yet. Maybe a grand total of about 20 minutes. I did not have a dropped call or hear a beep.

Hope that fixes it!

I called AT&T last night. They said there was something on there end screwy sim card wise. So they took the serial number of the sim card, made me turn off the phone and pull battery, they put me on hold did some stuff on there end and had me power the phone back up.

Since then the phone has not dropped a call. (knock on wood) So i'm not sure if it was truly something with the SIM card and they fixed it remotely or if they were blowing smoke just to get me off the phone. I guess we'll see.

The same sim card problem happened with my dad. But they had to send him a new one, he still had his old cingular sim card. I still had a cingular sim till I bought this phone hahaha. So that sounds somewhat legit.

I'm using my previous sim in my phone and same with my wife, no reboot issues. Must be the new stupid sim cards AT&T just came out with

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links