delay unlock

This is a discussion on delay unlock within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So i noticed on mine, not sure if it's related to a 3rd party app because it did not do this out of the box, ...

Thread: delay unlock

delay unlock

So i noticed on mine, not sure if it's related to a 3rd party app because it did not do this out of the box, but when i unlock the phone it takes about 2-3 seconds for the screen to display. Now this is not a major issue just a little annoying but wasn't sure if anyone else noticing this or have any suggestions on what is causing this?

My wife's backflip does not do this and displays immediately upon hitting the unlock button.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine does not do this either. But since it has other problems, I will have to exchange mine when I get off work. Hopefully the next one has no issues at all.

I suggest going back and exchanging yours, too. A brand new phone should not have any issues or any sort of lag.

I would agree that it shouldn't have lag, but it definitely seems to be a software related issue. I know many reviews stated that this phone was sluggish out of the box but I have to say I have not noticed any slowdowns at all with this phone (except what I explained above).

Not sure if I think it warrants a replacement just yet. I do know the new android software will be available (and hopefully really soon) which is said to run much smoother and fix android 1.5 bugs and issues.

True, that's a good point.

I am going to see how smoothly mine runs throughout the day. By 5pm, if it's not up to par then I will have to go back and talk to them. I hate the thought of replacing it already, considering I spent time turning it into "my phone".

Good luck to you! :backfliplay:

well my backflip was sluggish but i downloaded a taskiller from the market place and it seems it keeps alot of apps open . so i just kill them and i notice a great improvement. hope this helps cause it did help me

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links