Dialing numbers?

This is a discussion on Dialing numbers? within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I just got a Backflip a few days ago and so far I love everything about it minus the fact the charge cable it comes ...

Thread: Dialing numbers?

Dialing numbers?

I just got a Backflip a few days ago and so far I love everything about it minus the fact the charge cable it comes with is like 3 feet long max and my phone was randomly dialing phone numbers from my facebook contacts while I was in the shower. Just wonder if anyone else has had this happen?

Also I had a song set for my text tone and while I talking to someoen on the phone and got a text, it played the song through the ear speaker and I couldn't hear the person on the other line and they could hear the music clear as day.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by slowm3fox View Post
    I just got a Backflip a few days ago and so far I love everything about it minus the fact the charge cable it comes with is like 3 feet long max and my phone was randomly dialing phone numbers from my facebook contacts while I was in the shower. Just wonder if anyone else has had this happen?

Also I had a song set for my text tone and while I talking to someoen on the phone and got a text, it played the song through the ear speaker and I couldn't hear the person on the other line and they could hear the music clear as day.
    I would try a hard reset. Power down the phone pull the battery and wait 1 minute then power the phone back up. See if this fixes the issue. If not you can try a factory reset. If none of these options fix your issue you may have to return the phone and get a replacement. Good luck and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    I would try a hard reset. Power down the phone pull the battery and wait 1 minute then power the phone back up. See if this fixes the issue. If not you can try a factory reset. If none of these options fix your issue you may have to return the phone and get a replacement. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Well It hasn't done it all day so I'm hoping it's good. I got a task manager to try and free up memory but I'm not sure which ones I need to keep open and what ones I can terminate.

well it should tell you which ones u can/can't close on the task manager. but from what ive seen even if i close the wrong one moto blur/android starts it again so its probably a required app that needs to be running. i'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in. i've been an android user for 4 days now. still dont know everything, i came from the dark apple side lol

Quote Originally Posted by slowm3fox View Post
    Well It hasn't done it all day so I'm hoping it's good. I got a task manager to try and free up memory but I'm not sure which ones I need to keep open and what ones I can terminate.
    My advice (which i got from my Moto Store Rep) is if you are using a task killer to add anything that came with the phone on the Ignore list. The android OS is more than capable of closing and handling its native apps. :blur:

My phone drives me nuts. I will disconnect from a call and the next thing I know it dials a randon number from my contact list

Are you using a bluetooth headset or anything? I have an old bluetooth headset that if I try to connect to the phone it will randomly dial numbers from my contacts.

no it happens when I just use the phone no bluetooth

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links