anyone else having problems with mobile banking (the one that came with the phone)

This is a discussion on anyone else having problems with mobile banking (the one that came with the phone) within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Well I had been able to find my bank on there however I was never given the option to enroll. I saw it there but ...

Thread: anyone else having problems with mobile banking (the one that came with the phone)

anyone else having problems with mobile banking (the one that came with the phone)

Well I had been able to find my bank on there however I was never given the option to enroll. I saw it there but wasn't able to click on it so I call mobile banking customer support annd they told me it was a known issue wiith the phone because it was so new so he told me to wait about a week and try again. Has anyone else been having trouble

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Derrone View Post
    Well I had been able to find my bank on there however I was never given the option to enroll. I saw it there but wasn't able to click on it so I call mobile banking customer support annd they told me it was a known issue wiith the phone because it was so new so he told me to wait about a week and try again. Has anyone else been having trouble
    Yes I also had trouble adding bank of america with that app so instead I just downloaded the bank of america app from marketplace.

I to had trouble and just as batmania said, i downloaded the Bank of America App from the Market.

mobille bankng

Well I understand that's a good solution for you guys but what about the people that don't have bank of america

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links