Banner and DxClient problems

This is a discussion on Banner and DxClient problems within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Placed my order just after midnight Saturday. Got the phone Wed and by that time had discovered that I could have gotten it free from ...

Thread: Banner and DxClient problems

Banner and DxClient problems

Placed my order just after midnight Saturday. Got the phone Wed and by that time had discovered that I could have gotten it free from Amazon for the same 2 year commitment. Glad that AT&T has decided to come onboard with Andriod but disappointed that they are attempting to lockdown some portion. I still have my HTC tilt and will hold onto it for a while. No real reason to stay with AT&T but is up for the challenge to solve my problems and experience their Android for at least the 30 day period.

Still on the learning curve and have had some success with solving some lockdown issues’.

I currently have the following apps loaded:
    DynDNS (appears to be working but didn’t solve my DxClient problem)
    Google Voice (works great – much improved over how I had to use it with my Tilt)
    Mabilo Wallpapers (okay apps and works well)
    PdaNet (works perfect – used it with the Tilt but waited for the Android to buy)
    Pkt Auctions eBay (Love it – able to manage my eBay store anytime)
    SendLog (worked perfect – created the log that I will forward to anyone that wants to assist)
    Uninstaller – (Love it – removes apps with ease)
    Yxflash – (loaded it but still can’t see banner on my eCommerce site nor can I launch DxClient for my camera’s)

My know problems that I am soliciting help with are:
    a) Can't get my website's eCommerce banner to display (
    b) Unable to launch DxClient that's needed to view my DVR camera's; Getting time out request failed error (Service Unavailable - Technical description: 504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding).

The Android DynDNS has been started and is reporting the following;
    IP detected: 10.xx.xx.125
    IP reported:
    Last response good

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums, moving this thread to tech issues so it gets some "eyes" on it for you.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

xyflash will not load flash in a web browser.

As for uninstaller, good app but I prefer Advanced Task Manager, which has an uninstaller in it to.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links