Sound is muffled talking to others

This is a discussion on Sound is muffled talking to others within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by montREALady Great idea, but I had a bad experience with that ZAGG shield on my last phone! It looked horrible on and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sound is muffled talking to others

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    Great idea, but I had a bad experience with that ZAGG shield on my last phone! It looked horrible on and I had to remove it and it (protector) was pretty much ruined after that. I think it looked bad because my phone was the LG Shine which has a reflective screen like a mirror and the ZAGG took away from that.

Do you have it on yours? Oh no, you said the Naked Shell has been working fine for you...
    Yep I have a Naked shell but im tempted to change because this seems to offer the best of both worlds as you have full scratch protection, plus the hard hard protective case to help absorb bumps if it ever get dropped. Plus with the naked shell I have noticed dust and dog hair creeps up under the screen protector from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    Yep I have a Naked shell but im tempted to change because this seems to offer the best of both worlds as you have full scratch protection, plus the hard hard protective case to help absorb bumps if it ever get dropped. Plus with the naked shell I have noticed dust and dog hair creeps up under the screen protector from time to time.
    Exactly, it doesn't seem to be doing it's job since there's a gap between the protector and the screen! Everything is creeping through the speaker and mic holes! May as well return this $30 case and get the other two, it will equal the same, but better protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links