WiFi bug

This is a discussion on WiFi bug within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; wefi seems to be the most popular wifi app on the market....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WiFi bug

wefi seems to be the most popular wifi app on the market.

Update 2:

Thanks for all the excellent tips! Here's where I'm at with this issue. I went to the AT&T store today. He said my sim card was still registered to my iPhone. He made the necessary changes and I was on my way. Got home, connected to the wifi on the 2nd try. I turned the phone off to apply a screen protector. Turned the phone back on and BAM! It's back to the same old problem.
    I might add that I got the phone from Wirefly.com for free with a 2 year contract extension. When the phone arrived on my doorstep I was 2 states away from home, visiting relatives. At that point Wirefly somehow deactivated the sim card in my iphone and activated the one in the Backflip. I called AT&T and was told to go to a AT&T store where I was visiting and get a new sim card put in the iphone. When I got home I put that sim card in the backflip. I called Wirefly a few hours ago and they said the sim card that came with the Backflip HAS to be put back in and they will reactivate it. They said it could take up to 12 hours. So at this point I'm still waiting and will post an update to see what happens. I hope it works. I really like the lightning speed of the Backflip and all the multi-tasking it can do. The iPhone sometimes seems like I'm using dial-up compared to it. Thanks again for all the input

Yesterday Wirefly said it would take 12 hours. I hasn't happened yet and it's going on 24 hrs. Maybe they don't work weekends.
    Thanks for all the great tips and suggestions! I will keep you posted.

it still didn't work! They said the sim card is corrupted and are sending a new one.......

I work for At&t. Your sim card has nothing to do with your wifi connection. You could connect to wifi without a sim card installed. Your best bet would be to get a replacement phone. You've already tried a factory reset and your still having the problem.

I think you're right Tae, thanks

I would agree, I don't work for ATT, but the only thing the SIM should control is whether or not you can connect to ATT's signal, not wifi.

OK, let's see..... somehow Wirefly reactivated the new sim card that I got from the AT&T store WHILE it was in my iPhone (they had said to put the original sim in the Backflip and they would reactivate THAT one) and they advised me to put it back in the Backflip. I did and reported back to them that the wifi still didn't work. At that time I had asked them to reactivate it while it was in the Backflip and they just told me the sim was corrupted and were going to send a new one.
    Confused? Me too! But ever since that conversation the wifi has been working flawlessly! 2 days now! It's great!
    I fear that the new sim they're sending will goof things up again. We shall see. STRANGE!

Success! Why? Ya got me!

New wifi bug

So I have my exchange server set up through using corporate sync. Works like a champ over 3G. For whatever reason, (happening less often now) when I connect to wifi networks I lose my exchange connectivity. I get that I should lose it on the local wifi at the office, but thats because the server information is different (.local).

It doesn't do it all the time, or maybe I just don't notice it because it doesn't sync all the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links