Multitasking While On Phone

This is a discussion on Multitasking While On Phone within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue or a issue with phones, but I was on the phone making a payment with the ...

Thread: Multitasking While On Phone

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar

Multitasking While On Phone

I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue or a issue with phones, but I was on the phone making a payment with the speakerphone set and needed to write down a confirmation number but was not around a pen to grab so I was gonna use notes on the phone. I tried to get to the notes and then had to hit 1 on the keypad to have them repeat but when I was hitting up there was no dial tone on the keypad. I hit it repeatedly but the automation would keep telling me to dial one for repeat. It eventually hung up on me.

So I think there may be an issue going out of the dialer to multitask and then going back to dialer and using the keypad.

:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ehen you hit one. Did u go back to the phone app?

Why were you hitting Up :s ? Up is not mapped to a number. Q is mapped to the number 1,not up.

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Ehen you hit one. Did u go back to the phone app?
    I hit the home key to go to the main screen, then I held down the home key to go to the quick links and selected the dialer app. That's when I was not getting a tone for the automated service to recognize. I haven't tried it again to see if it was a glitch or a one time incident. Just thought I'd share that with anyone who might have done multitasking and then went back to the dialer app.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    Why were you hitting Up :s ? Up is not mapped to a number. Q is mapped to the number 1,not up.
    Up as in hitting up the one on the dialer app. I just didn't type that in there.

*update* I guess it was an isolated issue cause now it seems to work while I'm on a call.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links