Back Up Data

This is a discussion on Back Up Data within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I want to perform a factory reset, so how can I do a full back up of my phone to either motoblur or my pc? ...

Thread: Back Up Data

Back Up Data

I want to perform a factory reset, so how can I do a full back up of my phone to either motoblur or my pc? How do I restore the back up?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

all you contacts, accounts, and calander is already backed up to motoblur. You can also create a gmail account on your phone which will back it up as well. When you created a motoblur account when you first powered on your phone it automatically started backing up and whenever you change something it automatically does it as well without you knowing.

When you do a factory reset and power on your phone it will ask you to log in with your motoblur account. When you do it will start syncing your phone. This can take up to 30 min to finish the sync but you can use your phone in the mean time.

The only thing you can't back up are programs that you downloaded. All purchased programs however are saved to your google marketplace account and you can download again at no cost once you log into that account in marketplace upon initial startup.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Ok thanks for the info Bat. Im going to look into backing up apps. I have a feeling I actually know how to do this via droid explorer based on something I read the other day.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links