default texting app pictures displaying problem

This is a discussion on default texting app pictures displaying problem within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; i get alot of texts from friends with some...interesting words and often with many pictures. my problem is that the default texting app wont display ...

Thread: default texting app pictures displaying problem

default texting app pictures displaying problem

i get alot of texts from friends with some...interesting words and often with many pictures. my problem is that the default texting app wont display the pictures and if the picture is a gif it might display it but it wont run the animation. is this a problem anyone else has. i have downloaded handcent and its working fine but i havnt gotten a picture message yet so i dont know if it will be good or not. any help would be good hear really.

thank you.
    Nick

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unless you delete you text messages all the time, Handscent should pick up your old messages(i would think) and you can go see if the pics will show up. I cant imagine it having trouble opening a picture file. If you have handscent I would highly suggest setting this as your default texting app.

yeah i deleted them prior to installing handcent. how would i set handcent to be my default text app?

Settings- applications- manage - and then you go to handcent and set as default

may have to turn notifications off in the default app as well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links