touch screen stopped responding

This is a discussion on touch screen stopped responding within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Over the last few days my back button wasn't working. Then all of a sudden the whole right side of my touch screen stopped responding. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: touch screen stopped responding

touch screen stopped responding

Over the last few days my back button wasn't working. Then all of a sudden the whole right side of my touch screen stopped responding. Its gotten quite irritating. Had anyone else had this problem. I am going today for an exchange but I don't know if that will solve the problem because I read in the android forums that a lot of other people had the dame thing happen to them

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've only had my phone since Friday, but haven't noticed anything like this.

This is actually the first I have heard of this issue. Did you try uninstalling 3rd party apps or doing a factory reset to see if it was software related?

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    No problems here. Been using mines since they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Derrone View Post
    Over the last few days my back button wasn't working. Then all of a sudden the whole right side of my touch screen stopped responding. Its gotten quite irritating. Had anyone else had this problem. I am going today for an exchange but I don't know if that will solve the problem because I read in the android forums that a lot of other people had the dame thing happen to them
    I haven't had this prob either.

The bottom inch and a half has stopped responding for me. It started slowly only stopping once in a while. It has completely been out for the last 2 days. I cant start a call or and a call. When the phone rings I might as well accept that it will go to voicemail because when it says slide to answer I can't slide it. I odered from Amazon Wireless and they are backordered until 4/1. I will only have 7 days from that point to decide if this is the right phone. From everything I have read i will be returning this and wait for the HTC. The dell android will be released in April as well. :backfliplay::mad:

Touchscreen not responding

I have had the exact same problem. My touchscreen on the right 1/3 of the screen and the "return" button on the bottom right have stopped working abut 25% of the time. If I take out the battery and put it back in sometimes this helps, but not always. I just went in to AT&T and have a replacement phone coming.

Have you tried a hard reset? Menu --> Settings --> SD card & storage --> Factory data reset

That has worked for many of the problems I have run into and I have had myu phone since the sunday it was available

Quote Originally Posted by j101399j View Post
    Have you tried a hard reset? Menu --> Settings --> SD card & storage --> Factory data reset

That has worked for many of the problems I have run into and I have had myu phone since the sunday it was available
    +1 for factory reset.

Quote Originally Posted by hoogru View Post
    The bottom inch and a half has stopped responding for me. It started slowly only stopping once in a while. It has completely been out for the last 2 days. I cant start a call or and a call. When the phone rings I might as well accept that it will go to voicemail because when it says slide to answer I can't slide it. I odered from Amazon Wireless and they are backordered until 4/1. I will only have 7 days from that point to decide if this is the right phone. From everything I have read i will be returning this and wait for the HTC. The dell android will be released in April as well. :backfliplay::mad:
    I havent kept up with the htc, but last i checked, the Dell was heavily modified. Dell added there own custom UI to it and at this point it does not have a market. Now Dell said the hands on model that some of the techies got to try out was not the final version, but its still just down right odd/completely out of the realm of acceptable restrictions with in android.

So at this point, the Dell isnt sounding to promising. It would be like selling an iphone and saying heres an iphone, but you cant access the app store. Make sure you read up before making any decision.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links