Small gap..

This is a discussion on Small gap.. within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; ok so ive been going over the phone since its getting close to the end of the 30 days. and i noticed that on the ...

Thread: Small gap..

Small gap..

ok so ive been going over the phone since its getting close to the end of the 30 days. and i noticed that on the side of the hinge on the right hand side of the keyboard there is a gap that opens up when opening/closing the phone.

so i am prolly going to exchange the phone before the 30 days is up, but will i get a new one or will it be a returned/refurbed one(if they already have those)? i mostly ask this because mine doesn't really have any other issues(only one that comes to mind is the random battery life.)

if i had another camera id take pictures of it to show you, but its a small separation in the body of the phone when the hinge is opened or closed. its not noticeable when its fully open or fully closed just in the action there of.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you return it you should get a brand new phone. I hard to return my wifes phone because of pixelation problems that couldn't be resolved and they gave me a brand new phone. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Yeah I doubt Moto has started to refurb these yet as it wouldnt be worth the money for the time being when they have tons of new phones sitting in stores.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links