Stuck at Motorola screen
Ok I know there's another thread but my situation may be different. I was messing around with the camera and suddenly it goes to the White Screen with the Motorola logo in the middle. Its just stuck there. I've pulled the battery for at least 30 minutes, tried holding down, up, camera, while turning the phone on, no luck. Every time I power it up its just the same white screen. It's doing nothing.
Are there any other manual methods of resetting this thing? Anything that can be done through the USB cable?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
03-25-2010 08:46 AM
IM going to through the same problem right now also, Im trying to do a reset but not getting anywhere. If I find out how to fix it i will let you know.
please do so...If I find anything I'll let you know
Im also having the same problem with mine. Is there anything i can do???
You can put the phone into recovery mode and reset the phone. I will get the steps for you and post them here.
EDIT: Here are the steps:
1. Power off the phone, press and hold camera button, press power button.
2. Release the camera button when prompted (following the Batwings boot screen).
3. Press the volume down button and wait for the "triangle !" screen.
4. Open keyboard and press Alt L keys, then press Alt W keys.
5. Wait for device to reboot
6. After Factory Reset, Select "Register New Blur Account" during the setup process.
I also deleted your other thread you started on the same issue. Please in the future only create one thread otherwise you are spamming the forums. Thanks.
I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.
when pressing the alt and L keys, do i press them at the same time or what?? and how long does it take before it reboots??
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLDDLt3TnM"]YouTube - Motorola Backflip recovery/bootloader mode[/ame]
choose factory reset