Backflip returned :(

This is a discussion on Backflip returned :( within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Last week I returned my motorola backflip the battery would not stay charged and it was getting warm I really liked it but this was ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backflip returned :(

Backflip returned :(

Last week I returned my motorola backflip the battery would not stay charged and it was getting warm I really liked it but this was a big problem for me and the facebook app was terrible as well. Does anyone know if those issues will be resolved with the 2.0 update if so whe they are released with that I may get another one. The At&t rep also said they are going to be getting another motorola android but was pretty quiet about what it might be does anyone have any clues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The new AT&T android right now is made by DELL. It will also have 1.5 software on it and I don't believe it has a physical keyboard. All around it will be very similiar otherwise.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

You should have just exchanged it. My first Backflip had the same issues but my replacement has not had either or those two issues.

They were able to take me out of contract since I used my upgrade so I can get one again at anytime in the mean time I will just use my Bold 9700. The other thing I did not like was that my emails had to be deleted one by one I could not delete multiple and sometimes I get over one hundred a day so it took a long time to remove them. The rep said they were getting another android from Motorola this year but would not say what it was. Any ideas.

It would be nice if it was the Milestone. It's the GSM Droid. I have a Droid now for work and I actually really like it once it's rooted.

So no one knows for sure which Motorola it will be ? How about when the update will be released for the backfilp?

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhns787 View Post
    They were able to take me out of contract since I used my upgrade so I can get one again at anytime in the mean time I will just use my Bold 9700. The other thing I did not like was that my emails had to be deleted one by one I could not delete multiple and sometimes I get over one hundred a day so it took a long time to remove them. The rep said they were getting another android from Motorola this year but would not say what it was. Any ideas.
    Hopefully the Motorola Storm aka Nexus Two????? It's talk that Motorola will be hosting the second phone for Google Nexus Series entitled the Nexus Two aka Motorola. There's nothing solid but there's some blogs that talk and is believed to have some reliable sources that lead to it's possibility.

Here's some link that's lead to believe Motorola will be hosting the next series in Google Direct Phones:

Motorola Confirms Direct-to-Consumer Google Phone (Phone Scoop)

Upcoming Motorola Shadow Might be the Nexus Two; plus Nexus One Gets Multitouch Support | Walyou

Quote Originally Posted by NaplesBill View Post
    You should have just exchanged it. My first Backflip had the same issues but my replacement has not had either or those two issues.
    I went to exchange mine and the AT&T systems are down or their phones, something! I have to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    I went to exchange mine and the AT&T systems are down or their phones, something! I have to go back.
    Well, that is crap!

Quote Originally Posted by NaplesBill View Post
    Well, that is crap!
    Tell me about it, I was like "hey, good to see how reliable you are!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links