Bluetooth

This is a discussion on Bluetooth within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I have had an issue with bluetooth on all versions of Motoblur. I am currently using 13.37. I can pair with my car's factory system ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bluetooth

I have had an issue with bluetooth on all versions of Motoblur. I am currently using 13.37. I can pair with my car's factory system no problem. But any incoming calls will not go to the car's system. Only to the phone. I can't even transfer it to the car after answering on the phone. I can dial out on the car's system fine. I have seen posts that point to this version of android being the problem with other phones. Has anyone else had this problem, or maybe found a workaround??

Please help how I can connect my Motorola BP MB300 with other bluetooth devices. I am getting "Paired but not connected" error message always, even after downloading Bluetooth File Transfer application

I have a similar problem. Can we bring this thread back to life?
    Why is the phone only "discoverable" for 120 seconds-- is there some way to turn discovery on permanently? Although properly paired and sometimes working, most of the time my backflip phone does not connect to my car's audio system. Any suggestions??

WERA689
    Allowing the phone to be "permanently" discoverable would be catastrophic to battery life. The phone would be sending out a signal constantly, and not finding anything to connect to. As far as connecting to your car audio system, there are occasionally issues with some device/radio combinations where bluetooth is concerned. I don't have a solution to recommend to fix it for ya, but I can assure you that leaving the Nexus discoverable permanently is not the solution you seek.

And welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here, and I hope someone comes along with a solution for your problem. Meanwhile, there's plenty of other helpful information to be found here, so make yourself at home, and ask away!

Mazda audio connection problem

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Allowing the phone to be "permanently" discoverable would be catastrophic to battery life....
    Ok, thanks-- but since the phone connected fine to my Mazda5 audio system in the past, and has stopped connecting, I think, since I upgraded to Android 2.1, I thought the "discoverable" flag was the problem. If the phone does not have to be "discoverable", and pairing seems to be ok, why does the phone not connect to the car system anymore?

WERA689
    I wish I had an answer for that. I don't have a BT capable head unit, so I've never had to connect that way. Hope someone else with some experience with it can step in to help. You might also post your questions at Android Forum in the help section. That's our sister site for all things Android, and honestly, gets more traffic than we do here. Worth a shot...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links