when screen unlocks goes straight to dialler

This is a discussion on when screen unlocks goes straight to dialler within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Whenever i unlock the screen the phone is automatically on the dialer screen/recent anf frequent call screen. It didn't used to be like that and ...

Thread: when screen unlocks goes straight to dialler

when screen unlocks goes straight to dialler

Whenever i unlock the screen the phone is automatically on the dialer screen/recent anf frequent call screen. It didn't used to be like that and the only reason it really annoys me so much is because when I press the "home". Key from there it goes to a black screen and takes about 2-3 seconds to actually go to the home screen. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so what the solution was. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have any kind of task killer or app killer? If that is running when phone goes off then it might be killing the home screen. You wuld just have to set it to ignore home. If not then i dunno.

yeah i noticed it too, but mine goes to contacts idk why but i does not most of the time but sometimes doesnt really annoy me but yeah, just to let you all now ^^.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links