Bottom buttons do not work

This is a discussion on Bottom buttons do not work within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I tried hard reset and factory reset so far, the problem still persists. The bottom 3 touch buttons on the screen do not work at ...

Thread: Bottom buttons do not work

Bottom buttons do not work

I tried hard reset and factory reset so far, the problem still persists. The bottom 3 touch buttons on the screen do not work at all. It started about a week ago, but a hard reset would sometimes fix the problem. Now, nothing seems to work. I have had the phone since March 7th. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would have probably exchanged the phone before the 30 days ran out if it has been going on for a couple of weeks.

I'd definitely talk to an ATT rep and see if they'll still allow you to swap the phone.

**EDIT** I would add that I would try speaking with a rep in a local ATT store first. Generally people in customer service are more "receptive" in a face to face meeting than to some random person over a phone. Also being polite helps too (coming from someone with several years of customer service experience).

If you didnt cause an issue. (i.e. no water damage or drops) call customer service and if they wont exchange it, ask to use your 1 year manufacture warranty

Now the bottom third of the screen doesnt work. I can't hit Send to send texts or open my contacts, etc. Weird. No water or other damage.

The owner at the store is a bud of mine, so i'm waiting the 30 days so his store doesn't lose money on the exchange. Before the 30 day mark a battery pull would fix it.

Basically, just want to throw this out if anyone else is experiencing likewise. I got mine first day, so hopefully I just got a bad one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links