Alarm Clock

This is a discussion on Alarm Clock within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; This doesn't make sense but it happens...I set my alarm on the backflip for 6:10am Monday through Friday....works great.....except it doesn't go off when I ...

Thread: Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock

This doesn't make sense but it happens...I set my alarm on the backflip for 6:10am Monday through Friday....works great.....except it doesn't go off when I completely power the phone off......it doesn't make sense that the phone has got to be powered up for the alarm to go off.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, it's kind of like setting your regular alarm clock and then unplugging it's power cord. It's not going to go off either.

And, yeah, I know some of them have battery backups but your phone isn't one of those.

Just the way things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendal View Post
    Well, it's kind of like setting your regular alarm clock and then unplugging it's power cord. It's not going to go off either.

And, yeah, I know some of them have battery backups but your phone isn't one of those.

Just the way things work.
    Yeah I guess that makes sense....

I haven't looked but maybe there is a setting?? It takes about 10 min for the phone to power up, so maybe its something they took out??

It shouldn't be taking "10 minutes" for your phone to power on, though I do admit it takes several seconds.

I really don't believe there is a setting. When you power off the phone, it is off. Period. The alarm can't go off if the phone isn't on.

The only solution if you're afraid of running out of battery, would be to maybe put the phone in Airplane mode, thus disabling all connections which should preserve battery power.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links