Screen issues when i plug in charger! AHH!

This is a discussion on Screen issues when i plug in charger! AHH! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I have had my backflip (love the phone) for about 2 weeks now and about 3 days ago it developed a problem. When i plug ...

Thread: Screen issues when i plug in charger! AHH!

Screen issues when i plug in charger! AHH!

I have had my backflip (love the phone) for about 2 weeks now and about 3 days ago it developed a problem. When i plug in my charger the screen goes completely crazy. Its almost as if the calibration of it is bugged. It will start opening apps and typing things.. etc.. Anyway, the only way i have realized to fix this is issue to pull the battery out. Should i stick this out until an update or send this back for a replacement?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you installed any new apps lately or soon before you noticed this happening?

mine does the same thing!!! i cant even play with my phone when its plugged in the charger...because the calibration gets all messed up for some reason...is that an internal problem or is it just mine?

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Ya know, I lost my charger that came with the phone so i bought a new motorola one from my local ATT store. Well just last night i found the charger under my car seat and it plugged it. I then thought to myself, is this really a motorola charger i bought? i looked and it was from Technocel, it just has MOTOROLA on big print meaning it works for those phones. esh. Well with the stock charger i do not get the crazy screen calibration issues. So thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it.

several differences

The differences between my Motorola Micro USB wall charger and Micro USB Cable/Transformer combo are slight, but might be the root of the problem.

#1 - Aftermarket and wall-only chargers (not the USB port power kind that came with the phone) are very lightweight and thus probably non-filtered. The filters cut down on electrical noise which can probably affect the screen

#2 - The Moto wall charger I have says it puts out 5v @ 550mA
    The USB port power replicator puts out 5.1v @ 850mA
    So, the phone could draw more power than the wall charger supplies

Just my observations - so maybe if looking for an aftermarket or Moto micro USB charger, maybe look for one that matches the specs of the one that came in the box

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links