Trouble with MMS

This is a discussion on Trouble with MMS within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Ok when i try to send or recieve a picture or any type of mms 90% of the time i have to reboot my phone ...

Thread: Trouble with MMS

Trouble with MMS

Ok when i try to send or recieve a picture or any type of mms 90% of the time i have to reboot my phone for it to come through. Anyone else hve this problem? Or know any workarounds?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check with ATT.They might just give you a new SIM card wich is usually the problem with mms/sms issues.

C2k
    Its only happened to me a few times, but I know how annoying it is. Id check the sim card, or if you go to an ATT store they can do some over the air updates which may fix it. Also, you may want to check your MMS settings too (with previous phones, sometimes the MMS settings would randomly change themselves)

Settings/wireless controls/mobile networks/access point names.
    try hitting menu and restore to defaults.
    If that doesnt work I can think of one more thing to try, but it takes a lot more typing so... keep us posted.

Same issue

I have same exact issues, it is NOT the sim card, It is the phone itself.
    AT&T reset my messaging and had me restart the phone, of course it worked then for only 10 hours then it acts up again.
    I am truly hating this phone and getting another one.
    I hate having to restart my phone every 10 hours just to recieve or send mms, very frustrating to say the least.

i found a slightly less annoying way around it to put your phone in airplane mode and then turn it off. It works the same way dunno why we have to do that but we do i've accepted it lol. But toggle airplane its much quicker than rebooting,

i am having the same issue but its only from one of my friends he has verizon

Hey, I'm having the same issue with the unlocked phone. I also can't send an email with a picture on it.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockza View Post
    Hey, I'm having the same issue with the unlocked phone. I also can't send an email with a picture on it.
    Did you buy your phone new from a reseller? Or did you purchase it from someone on Ebay/etc...?

If it was a used phone, I'd suggest doing a factory reset if you haven't already.

I bought it from ebay. I'm not sure that if I factory reset it. The phone would work only on at&t

for people with the unlocked phone. check you network setting in a att locked phone then coppy down everything you see in the network settings i had a unlocked motorola q that what i did even then internet wokred

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links