getting to know the recovery screen

This is a discussion on getting to know the recovery screen within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; every so often, when i download a new app, my phone decides to reboot or stop functioning and when i power back on it stops ...

Thread: getting to know the recovery screen

getting to know the recovery screen

every so often, when i download a new app, my phone decides to reboot or stop functioning and when i power back on it stops at the flashing:blur: screen and wont go any farther... ive had to factory reset the thing like once or twice a week and its kinda gettin on my nerves. any recomendations? :confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kschumake83 View Post
    every so often, when i download a new app, my phone decides to reboot or stop functioning and when i power back on it stops at the flashing:blur: screen and wont go any farther... ive had to factory reset the thing like once or twice a week and its kinda gettin on my nerves. any recomendations? :confused:
    Save off your SD card stuff and reformat the SD card. And take the SD card out and put it back in carefully to re-seat it.

If that doesn't fix it, take the phone back and exchange it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links