issues listening to music

This is a discussion on issues listening to music within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Ok I love my backflip but I have noticed that when I listen to music either mp3 or stream I get little hesistations during the ...

Thread: issues listening to music

issues listening to music

Ok I love my backflip but I have noticed that when I listen to music either mp3 or stream I get little hesistations during the songs. Its almost like a pause lasting only a milisecond, its getting more and more annoying. Anyone have any clues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by peteseiler2010 View Post
    Ok I love my backflip but I have noticed that when I listen to music either mp3 or stream I get little hesistations during the songs. Its almost like a pause lasting only a milisecond, its getting more and more annoying. Anyone have any clues?
    It may be that your phone gets real 'busy' now and then and needs to pause the music for a second to take care of some other tasks.

Turn off GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth when you're not using them. And get yourself a free Task Killer app from the Market and use it to kill all the tasks it can after rebooting the phone or even just now and then during the day.

See if that frees up your phone's resources enough to avoid those little hesitations.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links