Need to reformatt phone, but...

This is a discussion on Need to reformatt phone, but... within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; The only thing with Astro is that you cannot use the restore backup function. To install the apps from the backup, you'll need to use ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to reformatt phone, but...

The only thing with Astro is that you cannot use the restore backup function. To install the apps from the backup, you'll need to use the ADB method to reinstall the apps.

Braille, I actually had this exact same situation happen last week. I too have purchased Robo Defense, and was worried that I would lose all of that precious data. However, if you plug it up to a computer and look at the SD card, it saves the data to some small files right there which you could backup on your computer if you're super worried about it.

The game itself will still realize that you've paid for it, just go back to the Market and install it again (it will say "purchased" where it used to say "US2.99") and all will be good

Good information. Good information here, indeed.

Two things that I think all backflip users should get familiar with are backing up the SD card to your PC and installing non Market apps. These two things are valuable tools to have above and beyond just Robo Defense or any other single app.

The instructions on how to do those things are here on this forum. You just have to do a little searching.

No, i did the same thing, with mine little borther messed up all my contacts, but i just facotry reset my phone yes my apps were gone, but i went to the market place after sign in to motoblur and went to the bottom of the market place were it says my downloads and i just restored from there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links