Lagggggg

This is a discussion on Lagggggg within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Opening the phone, it takes a few seconds for everything to load up on my home screen...does anyone else have this issue?...

Thread: Lagggggg

Lagggggg

Opening the phone, it takes a few seconds for everything to load up on my home screen...does anyone else have this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah, this happens to me when I open the phone, but not when I just unlock the phone without opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by backflipper View Post
    Opening the phone, it takes a few seconds for everything to load up on my home screen...does anyone else have this issue?
    If your phone is set to only rotate when you open the phone then every time its opened it flips to landscape view. Which is why other person doesn't get lag when just unlocking it.

I have my phone set to rotate when I rotate the phone that way it is already turning screen before I open it.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewFBlack View Post
    If your phone is set to only rotate when you open the phone then every time its opened it flips to landscape view. Which is why other person doesn't get lag when just unlocking it.

I have my phone set to rotate when I rotate the phone that way it is already turning screen before I open it.

How do you go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by backflipper View Post
    How do you go about doing this?
    Settings- display and security and then check oriantaion.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links