Media sounds issue- Not load anymore

This is a discussion on Media sounds issue- Not load anymore within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Well I must say i am still very happy with my phone and i believe this could be a personal fault, but.... Just this morning ...

Thread: Media sounds issue- Not load anymore

Media sounds issue- Not load anymore

Well I must say i am still very happy with my phone and i believe this could be a personal fault, but.... Just this morning i was going to entertain my nephew with a soundboard i downloading and to my astonishment i could barely hear it. Well I figured maybe it was that particular soundboard so i tried a few programs i know that will work. Unfortunately none of my music or anything else gets as loud as it did yesterday. I hope i didnt ruin the speaker on the phone (frequent pandora radio listener). It weird that even completely maxed out i cannot hear anything. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you go about reaching a solution?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Braille View Post
    Well I must say i am still very happy with my phone and i believe this could be a personal fault, but.... Just this morning i was going to entertain my nephew with a soundboard i downloading and to my astonishment i could barely hear it. Well I figured maybe it was that particular soundboard so i tried a few programs i know that will work. Unfortunately none of my music or anything else gets as loud as it did yesterday. I hope i didnt ruin the speaker on the phone (frequent pandora radio listener). It weird that even completely maxed out i cannot hear anything. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you go about reaching a solution?
    Dunno. But...

One thing I would do for sure, if you haven't already done so, is to go to the Market and get the free app Quick Settings.

Use that to check your volume controls just to make sure they really are set where you think they are.

Quick Settings is a 'must have' app, anyway. So, yeah, go get it.

Interestingly enough the Quick Settings app did not do to much for me in terms of correcting the sound, all settings were good. I did reset the data on the phone and re-downloaded the apps from the market and now my sound volume is perfect. I may never know what originally caused it to do what it did.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links