Water damage and warranty

This is a discussion on Water damage and warranty within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hey guys so I have the one year warranty on my backflip and me being a drunk idiot, used the phone when it was pouring ...

Thread: Water damage and warranty

Water damage and warranty

Hey guys so I have the one year warranty on my backflip and me being a drunk idiot, used the phone when it was pouring outside. The phone works and everything but every now and than it will try to create a new contact "htc.htc" and randomly turn on the camera. I know most phones don't cover water damage but can I bring it back to the store for a replacement? Maybe I'll just crack the screen or something and try to get a new one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

huh, same thing happened to mine, except my friend splashed me with a rain puddle while my phone was in my pocket. When I try to use it, it goes ballistic with the 'htc.htc' contact thing, turns on the camera, then locks itself. funny thing is, neither the h, t, c, or . keys work on the keyboard now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links