Backflip supporting java?

This is a discussion on Backflip supporting java? within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hi all, firstly I would kindly ask that if this post is posted on wrong section, help me move it and inform me where is ...

Thread: Backflip supporting java?

Smile Backflip supporting java?

Hi all, firstly I would kindly ask that if this post is posted on wrong section, help me move it and inform me where is it being moved to. Thanks alot.

Hey, I realised that when i use the backflip, it doesn't support Java. I'm not sure whether i'm explaining it correctly, but basically its that when i open my browser and browsed through some of the websites, some parts of that web page with the java codings are in that particular website and I could not see it.

Is there anyway to make it possible to view it? like download any applications or something?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When in the browser make sure under settings that you have Enable javaScript checked.

thread Moved to Tech issues.

Is it Java or JavaScript that you're asking about? These are separate things.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Is it Java or JavaScript that you're asking about? These are separate things.

Hmm i'm not sure myself too, just that even i enabled it "When in the browser make sure under settings that you have Enable javaScript checked. " , it still not working =/

What are some of the sites you are trying to access which aren't rendering correctly? Maybe we can take a look at them and try to determine what's not working.

I was wondering the same thing.. what are some applicaions that you are trying to go to that are not working?

And I'm sorry I read the original post wrong.

Have you tried using alternate browsers such as skyfire or opera to see if the sites render correctly on those applications

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links