need replacements screen

This is a discussion on need replacements screen within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; yap I droped it in a puddle!!!:confused: only had it 15 days well i rinst it with distiled water and put it in rice for ...

Thread: need replacements screen

need replacements screen

yap I droped it in a puddle!!!:confused: only had it 15 days well i rinst it with distiled water and put it in rice for a week and it works fine so fare but the screen has dark spots so Im trying to find a replacements any help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Stop using it say you lost it and claim it to insurance. Best help I can offer

I don't even know what to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by kamelonious View Post
    I don't even know what to say about that.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

I don't really know about the lying part, but really an insurance claim (I'd rather see you be honest about it) is your best bet. I don't believe you can replace the screen on the phone.

I don't have insurance this is the first time Ive ever needed it I bought a warranty from wirefly.com that the sales person told me covered everything come to find out it doesn't. Great place to get a phone though the back flip was free and i got a blue tooth earpieces for free. Anyway Thanks for the responses

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links