problem viewing photos

This is a discussion on problem viewing photos within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Recently upgraded to a. 16gb microsd am starting to have problems with pictures I take with the phone. When I take a picture I can ...

Thread: problem viewing photos

problem viewing photos

Recently upgraded to a. 16gb microsd am starting to have problems with pictures I take with the phone. When I take a picture I can view it for a few minutes, but after a while it shows up as an icon and does not open the picture. Older pics and imported pics open fine.some of those that open were taken with the phone in its current configuration. I replaced the phone for an unrelated mioc problem, hoping that would also fix this problem, but it did not and the problem was not affected by. Apps as it happened even with the new phone before I dl'd any apps for it. Any suggestions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Could possibly be the SD card. I'd try to back everything up to a PC and try reformatting the card. Also, are you able to view the pictures on a PC?

Did you format the SD card while it was in the phone? That usually resolves these sort of issues.

Sponsored Links