Blocked Browser

This is a discussion on Blocked Browser within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by C2k Try going into settings>wireless controls>mobile networks>access point names then hit menu and reset to default. Ive fixed a lot of phones ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blocked Browser

Quote Originally Posted by C2k View Post
    Try going into settings>wireless controls>mobile networks>access point names

then hit menu and reset to default. Ive fixed a lot of phones that have issues accessing internet and data, it may have something to do with that. Or if you have both browsers running in the background at the same time, try ending one with a task manager. That may help also.
    I tried everyone multiple times and it still says that it's blocked. I enjoy using the Dolphin browser when I'm on wi-fi and would like to use it all the time. Does anyone else have an idea?

I am having this same issue with a brand new Captivate. I know this is an old thread but did anyone ever figure this issue out? I spent 2 hours with the AT&T ummmm gurus and got up to a level 3 tech and they finally decided to send me a new phone. But I can browse anywhere as long as I'm using Wifi. I notice when I check the settings for ATT WAP there is a choice for Username and PW. I can't even access those though and they are blank. This is mobile network settings.

Fixed

Well, my problem has been solved by an AT&T tech on the phone. She says she switched towers and switched them back? Anyway, that was the problem and it's working fine now.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    EDIT: Strike that then... Glad it works!

I know that this could be different with some phones... but try this... go into the default browser, tap the address bar, now type "about:config". It will look like nothing is hapenning and the page will load blank. Now tap menu, then settings, and you should see all kinds of extra settings... try changing the User Agent string (UA String) to something else. I think the three options are Android, Desktop, and iPhone. All three will have webkit signatures though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links