Please help...my Backflip has gone crazy!

This is a discussion on Please help...my Backflip has gone crazy! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; This just started happening today - My backflip is acting as if it has water damage although I know it doesn't. This only happens when ...

Thread: Please help...my Backflip has gone crazy!

Unhappy Please help...my Backflip has gone crazy!

This just started happening today - My backflip is acting as if it has water damage although I know it doesn't. This only happens when the physical keyboard is flipped out - When I go to text, or type anything in anywhere, the cursor moves around like crazy and places the letters I type in random spots. Does that make sense? Lol And if I'm not texting but the keyboard is open then random stuff happens, the menu will open by itself, etc.

Obviously I could try a reset but I really don't want to lose all my apps, contacts, music, pictures, videos, etc.

Anybody have any advice?

Oh and calling at&t won't help because my warranty is up and I'm a prepaid user.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Omg...nevermind. I'm an idiot. I just realized that I had somehow accidentaly turned on the backtrack. Since I never have the backrack on because I don't really care to use it, I just assumed it was something wrong with the phone. Lol sorry.

LOL backtrack was gonna be my first suggestion. Also a reset isn't that bad on this phone thanks to motoblur. All of your contacts woud be restored automatically. If you install the photobucket app it will upload any pics on your phone right to photobucket right after you take them. The only time consuming thing would be the apps and their settings. I had to send my first phone back after I set everything up and installed a ton of apps. Took me less than an hour to get everything the same way on the new phone. Any account set up in motoblur will restore as soon as you login with your master blur password.
    Don't speak to me of the crunch. You know nothing of the crunch.
    You've never even been to the crunch.

Does anyone know how to get OUT of safe mode without having to reset to factory settings?

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links