I Need Some Help With This!!!!

This is a discussion on I Need Some Help With This!!!! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Yeah , when I went to "my downloads" all the other apps I had paid for were there as "purchased" except the MLB app....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Need Some Help With This!!!!

Yeah , when I went to "my downloads" all the other apps I had paid for were there as "purchased" except the MLB app.

There's been an issue with those who have received the 13.35 update not being able to see some of the copy-protected apps in the store due to the phone having a different "finger-print".

I suspect this is what is going on here, as you said you were running 13.35. I would try contacting the developer again to see if there is anything they can do.

I wanted to update this issue, like jmgib suggested I contacted the developer and they were very responsive . They got back to me within 24 hours each time, but basically what could they do, the app was not showing up in search anymore. I told them this , anyway . over the weekend bingo, there it is in "my downloads" as purchased and there it is in search too.

Actually i am noticing a lot of new apps in the market, really can't wait for an update to 2.1 so I can see what apps are in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links